(CNN)If you haven’t yet read about how President Donald Trump bullied, badgered and interrupted his way through an excruciating 90-minute presidential debate Wednesday night, there’s plenty of outrage to choose from.
- refused to condemn a white supremacist group, leading them to celebrate
- further questioned the legitimacy of US elections
- called his supporters to polling places, raising the specter of posses to intimidate voters in US cities
- repeatedly lied and misled about the Covid outbreak and whether people should wear masks
- continually attacked Biden’s son, Hunter, even right after Biden brought up his dead son, Beau
- essentially confirmed he paid almost no federal income tax and then bragged about it
- insulted Biden’s intelligence