The Giants’ season is over and the offseason is in full force. Dave Gettleman will be back at GM. Patrick Graham will be back as defensive coordinator. The future of Jason Garrett is still up in the air. Who stays and who goes is still a question mark.
To get into what happened this season and the offseason ahead, we bring you the season finale of the “Blue Rush” podcast with Lawrence Tynes and Paul Schwartz.
Blue Rush Season 2 Finale Episode with Lawrence Tynes, Paul Schwartz, Jake Brown & Sarah McCrory:
- Dave Gettleman returning as GM. Was this the right decision?
- Defensive coordinator Patrick Graham gets a contract extension. How important is it that he is returning and not going elsewhere as a head coach?
- Jason Garrett getting interest from the Chargers. Would the Giants be better off with him back as offensive coordinator or getting someone new?
- Offseason ahead: what will the priorities be for the Giants in-house? What players will they try and bring back?
- Giants awards: Coordinator of the year, positional coach of the year, player of the year
Darius Slayton Interview:
Giants wide receiver (2019-present)
- Frustrations watching Eagles game Sunday, Doug Pederson pulling Jalen Hurts. Joe Judge’s comments reacting to playing to win all the time.
- Going up against top corners. Connecting with Daniel Jones in second year.
- Weird pandemic year. Difficulties playing without fans and not connecting as much with teammates.
- Ran zero laps this season. What he has learned from Judge as a coach.
- You could hear everything on the field. No fans made it tough.
- Players in the community and working with a NYPD program that lets inner city kids play football.
- Offseason ahead in Georgia, what plans are, recent events in his home state.
- Giants’ potential next season.
Catch up on all episodes of “Blue Rush,” a New York Giants podcast, by subscribing to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify or wherever you get your podcasts. Follow Lawrence Tynes, Paul Schwartz and Jake Brown on Twitter @lt4kicks, @NYPost_Schwartz and @JakeBrownRadio.